Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Can't stop The Rock

So I tested last night with Zaiem and Dave Derrickson. I wasn't expecting to test because my apartment was (and still is) a mess and needed to be cleaned, and I was on-call (luckily I was not called), but who am I to turn down testing?

So of course I didn't bring any decks with me to the office as I left straight from work to U-District, but Zaiem luckily had Gavin's GB Rock deck that I was considering, so I try it.

This was all pre-board, I played some games against TEPS and won maybe once (Gavin said that matchup was indeed very bad), I played against Faeries and I seemed like a favorite, I played against some of the fringe decks from the PTQ Top 8 (GW Haterator... only took one game off of that, what a beating, and GWU control which seemed similar to the Faeries matchup).

I like the deck. It does powerful things. I think I will play it some more.

No comments: