Thursday, June 18, 2009

ACR Draft #8 - Esper

(The weird number is for my own bookkeeping: I'm keeping my own log of every draft I do now.)

So I figured out how I want to do replays and commentary. Here are the games, please leave comments! (But be gentle, it's the first time the Intarweb has heard my voice.)

Round 1: Game 1, Game 2, Game 3
Round 2: Game 1, Game 2
Round 3: Game 1 (MIA), Game 2, Game 3

I can't find the draft record either (Where'd they go? I thought it was in C:\Documents and Settings\(me)\Application Data\Wizards of the Coast\Magic Online\3.0, but nothing's been recorded there for months!), so here's the decklist:
1 Court Homunculus
2 Darklit Gargoyle
3 Esper Stormblade
1 Ethercaste Knight
1 Tidehollow Sculler
1 Aven Squire
1 Ethersworn Shieldmage
2 Parasitic Strix
1 Brackwater Elemental
1 Frontline Sage
2 Cloudheath Drake
1 Glassdust Hulk

1 Path to Exile
1 Call to Heel
1 Excommunicate
1 Oblivion Ring
1 Resounding Silence
1 Traumatic Visions

1 Mistvein Borderpost
1 Arcane Sanctum
7 Plains
6 Island
2 Swamp

Relevant Sideboard:
1 Cancel
1 Bone Splinters

One comment: I boarded in Cancel a lot, so maybe I should have played that instead of Excommunicate (the card I boarded out most often).

No comments: